The Ottoville Bank Company has many Online and Mobile Banking options. Managing your money has never been so simple, secure and convenient.
With the Ottoville Bank Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances in real time
- See what checks/debits have cleared at a glance
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Ottoville Bank accounts
- Print a copy of a previous month’s transactions
- View, print or save your E-Statements
Add CheckFree Web Bill Pay and you can:
- Pay a bill to anyone
- Schedule a bill to be paid after payday
- Save on postage
- Use Popmoney to send money electronically to an individual. Learn more about Popmoney.
Ready to sign up for Online Banking? Enroll Here
Click here for Safe Online Banking Tips
With Ottoville Bank Mobile banking, manage all your banking with your phone. The Instant Balance feature lets you choose to see your account balance quickly and easily. You decide if you want to have Instant Balance available or not with a simple setup within the Mobile Banking App. To activate it, log in to your app and hit the “more” icon, then go to Instant Balance Settings to set your preferences.
We now offer three easy ways to access your accounts:
- Mobile App – for your iPhone or Android device
- Mobile Web – by typing www.ottovillebank.com into your mobile browser
- SMS/Text Messaging – you text us and we will text you back
Want to learn more about our new Mobile Banking products? Click here.
Click here for Safe Mobile Banking Tips
Now you can deposit a check from your mobile phone. If you already have The Ottoville Bank Mobile Banking App, Mobile Deposit will automatically be available to you. You may deposit up to $2,500 per check; up to $5,000 per day using this service without ever having to go to the bank.
Want to receive your statement right now, instead of waiting for mail? Then you need E-Statements.
With E-Statements you will get:
- An e-mail the moment your statement is available
- None of your personal information will be sent via e-mail
- You will be able to view your statement for up to 2.5 years
- You will be able to save them to your computer, or print them for your records.
E-Statements from The Ottoville Bank Company are available to all checking account customers. To enroll in E-Statements, login to you Customer Online Banking account, go to Options, and page down to E-Statements enrollment. It is that simple!
* Data and message rates may apply. Contact your cell phone provider for more details.